Price £4.50 including postage
In this issue
- In the News
- Profile: Sisters of distinction, Tamsin and Freya Waley-Cohen by Holly Wright
- Young Farmers’ Clubs by Ellen Cowling
- Farming Talk: Voices of the Hoar Oak Valley by Bette Baldwin
- Eating Out: The Luttrell Arms, Dunster by Adrian Tierney Jones
- Taste of Exmoor: Six geese a-laying by Mel Roach
- Recipes: Winter game recipes from Streamcombe
- Walking: St Michael’s, Minehead to All Saints, Selworthy by Sue Viccars
- Community: Red Watch – behind the scenes with Barnstaple Fire Brigade by Avril Stone
- Country Matters: The long-eared owl by Trevor Beer
- A winter’s tale: Little Bob & Mrs Bob by Jane A. Mares
- Books: News & reviews by Hilary Binding
- Family Page: Uncle Willow’s nighttime walk by Endymion Beer
- Well Being: Story-Well by Elaine Pearce
- Active Exmoor: Hashing by Malcolm Rigby
- Ecology: Exmoor lichens by Pat Wolseley
- Arts: Folk of the moors by Tony James
- Interiors: Churches for the 21st century by Hilary Binding
- Property: Who can help you to buy? By Chris Kearney
- Garden notes: Thinning trained fruit trees by Andrew Tolman
- Gardens: Winter-green by Rosemary FitzGerald
- Crossword by Bryan Cath
- Country roads: Driving in bad weather by Damian Lee
- In the Stableyard: Horse logging by Cindy Cowling
- Lawhorse: What you need to know if you have a groom by Jill Headford
- Exmoor Festive Diary, compiled by Sue South
- Final Paws: Taff the Wonder Dog and DHK by Naomi Cudmore and Jennette Baxter
Competitions & offers
- WIN A copy of Ange Hardy’s album, ‘Bare Foot Folk’.
- WIN a Christmas break worth £399 at the Yarn Market Hotel, Dunster! PLUS £25 Yarn Market Hotel discount for all readers.
- Our 3-in-1 tea and a read winter offer. Save 10% on your subscription to Exmoor Magazine, enjoy free tea and coffee and save £5 on a La Cafetiere 3 cup cafetiere with DJ Miles.
- WIN A copy of An Artist on Exmoor by Ken Hildrew.
- WIN £20 in our crossword competition.
Back issues beyond those shown are available in limited numbers. If you would like to enquire about a certain issue please contact us.